The Final Round....Knock Out Season

Sooo as I sat there in tears, worn out and thinking of other possible choices for my life Me and God began to talk... (This is from my personal prayer journal, Pray it blesses someone)

Why do it seem I keep drawing the short end of the stick no matter how hard I work. Starting to feel like I'm getting better results being lazy. Am I missing the point of what you trying to show me? What do you want from me? You work it out every time but I hate repeating myself and failing over and over. Where's the light?! It's blow after blow dab after dab. I can take the punches now, I'm not even falling blacking out no more.

"I want you to win not learn to take the beating..."

"Come on princess put the gloves back on we're going to beat this. Your lip bleeding and your eyes a little swollen shut. Ima show you how to dodge and hit back with more POWER. I'm developing you into a great fighter one of the best. I know you're out of strength and everything hurts right now and your dizzy and can't even see your opponent no more. but that's when champions are made, everyone is expecting you to KO any second now but I'll you just how Great I am. Come on beautiful lets your confidence back... Tell your opponent to square up its the final round and you're ending with a KO! "

Comments

Popular Posts