Just Wreck My Plans…


     God think He’s funny… The very thing that you wanted so badly and thought you needed because it fit everything you ever desired in him ,you’ve begin to go after it , and right before you get close to sealing the deal on this thing God decides to show up unexpected and ruin everything you had planned! Like how rude! And on top of just shutting down your whole operation, He decides to replace your him and presents another him. Like God he doesn’t meet everything I desire in my him, what happen to giving me the desires of my heart? He just seems so unworthy to be for me. Like how dare God downgrade you like that? Did He forget who you were?! A princess, His princess! Who deserves nothing but the best of the best and who never settles, like ever! Nah, God keep that I want what I want, even though this has been going on for a while now and sealing this deal isn’t working out the way that I want but you know “what comes easy won’t last and what lasts won’t come easy” Right?!

“You don’t trust me? Baby girl you’re absolutely right, you are my princess and you do deserve the very best of the best. In my word I say “a man that findeth a wife findeth a good thing” not the other way around. You don’t chase after him, he seeks me to get to you. Anything good for you won’t cause you confusion because I am good and not of confusion. And the problem is you’re chasing after your own desires instead of my desires for you. I’ll never do anything to hurt or harm you nor give anything to hurt you. So give me that fear and those past hurts and let me introduce you to what’s good for you”
                                                        -          God

     Alright so now you’re kind of offended because God thinks you don’t trust Him and now you’re questioning if you really do and now you got to recheck your heart… A little frustrated because now you’re realizing you’ve been repeating this cycle of confusion. ALRIGHT GOD TAKE IT!! TAKE EVERYHTING! I WANT YOUR DESIRES FOR MY LIFE TO BECOME MY DESIRES FOR MY LIFE! I TRUST YOU!  A little time has passed since you’ve given God "real" control over your life and now it seems the very him He’s replaced your him with looks different. He’s worthy all of a sudden, fine, a leader, confident and heading where you are going and he’s chasing God himself and pushing you toward God. Like where has this man been hiding?!

     Yo! It’s crazy because when God pairs you with someone it’s with someone who really develops you and pushes you toward Him. To walk in love not for a response from our significant other but for God, even though we don’t always want to it honors God and when we do things for God He strengthens us but when we choose to do things for ourselves expecting to be noticed we become bitter and beat. (Paraphrased from: Dusty Crowns by Heather Lindsey…a must read!!)


    We scream and shout how much we want God to have His way in our life but never really allow Him. We decide to walk around with old bags full of old trash instead of throwing it away with the people it came from. God wants to love on us and show us just how great He is. Isaiah 55:8 says “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD” and it’s a reason for that. He knows what is best for us. You couldn’t see this before because it was so much trash blocking your view. Aren’t you glad you let God have His way?

Comments

  1. I am sooo encouraged by this post! This makes you think as well as being into question if we as woman actually know how precious we are in Gods eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri!!!
    Auntie is so proud!
    Keep spreading light to this generation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts