Help Wanted!


    Someone invites us to the gym with them to workout and be their workout partner but we say no in our minds we're thinking "let me get in shape on my own first so when I get to the gym I won't look so out of shape and won't be embarrassed" like the point of the gym isn't to get in shape so you're healthy and not walking around embarrassed.

     Same thing we do with God. "Let me stop doing this, this and that and then God let you have your way in my life" like He don't already know everything that we're doing or have done and that He will forgive us, take on our burdens, cleanse us and make us new. (Psalms 55:22)

     Think about it like this… One of the scariest things in the world is risking everything for one person not knowing if they are going to do the same. Fully supporting them like it was you. Giving them all your attention and paying attention to every little detail because you want to make sure that no matter what they know you love them. Going above and beyond for them doing things you thought you'll never do BUT because you love them you'll lay it all on the line just for them, even if that means you get forgotten about, they don't feel the same way about you, even if they treat you like a complete trash. And no matter how many times they push you away as soon as they need you you're right there.

     Yo, but that’s what God does this for us ALL the time! He gave up His only son just so we could live. And for Jesus to go through all that for somebody like me who's unworthy of his mercy and his grace is LOVE. If I was Jesus I don't think I would've gone through all that for a bunch of people who's going to mistreat, take advantage of, and make me wait around for to play in sin and just before it’s too late coming running to me. But I guess that's why I'm me and He's Him. He literally just wants us to give it all to Him and love on us.

     I'm not perfect and I sometimes mess up and allow my flesh to get the best of me, not because I'm human but because I allow my flesh to win. Sometimes the calling on my life scares me and I think going back to my old ways would be easier. The attack don’t stop because I fully gave God control over my life, shoot sometimes it seems harder because before the devil already had me he aint have to work that hard but NOW!! Let’s just say he hates when I wake up. Being a Christian isn't easy. It's a daily fight. But I won't quit because for God I live for God I die and I had to learn this is not a religion but a relationship and I am not in this alone.

Sooo…

•  It's impossible to do this by yourself. YOU NEED GODS HELP. If not Jesus's dying on the cross was pointless.

   • You know you can't fix yourself by yourself because you wouldn't be negotiating with God about your life.

• Don't let the devil scare you and make you feel embarrassed either, read the end of the book he loses!! Tell him to take several seats  (James 4:7)

• You better put your pride and fear aside and get your life right before you get left behind and become a part of satan prison 


                                                                                                         BrianaLatriece

Comments

Popular Posts