In love with a King πŸ’™

I am in love with a King....
A strong, mighty, unchanging, unfailing, holy, marvelous, victorious undefeated  King
I am in love with a King.....
A king that is so selfless that He sent His only begotten Son to die for my wrong doings
I am in love with a King.....
He knows the rhythm of my heart and the number of hairs on my head
He knows every crazy, wild and foul thought that I think and still chooses to love me
I am in love with a king.... 
who's love I can't fathom but I know it's great and I crave it
I am in love with a king....
Who went to hell in my place then returned and told me the power that's in Him is in me and that I will conquer anything that comes against me
I am in love with a King....
Who's very words spoke this earth into existence and who's the manager of time, so it's never too late for anything I've lost
I am in love with a King....
He's my father and my friend, the peace to my pain and the comfort in the midst of craziness. He's everything. He's joy, He's love, He's peace, He's my God 
I am in love with a King.... πŸ’™

Comments

Popular Posts